I’m writing this article for Lovers and Friends or more aptly for friends, especially those males, who are looking for a companion or partner in their female friends.
If you feel a close connection with a girl and thinks that she’s more than just a friend to you then, there is a high possibility that you two perhaps get cozy in the due course of your friendship.
But, before straightening your tie and brushing your hair and taking long-legged strides towards your special someone, it’s better you judge the situation.
By judging the situation I mean you better understand whether your female friend has similar intentions like you or she is just playing with you.
So, the first step in the rule of dating is judging the situations, and if it goes in your favor, you can deemed yourself fit for taking the second step.
And, the second step is winning a woman’s heart. The best way to do this is by complimenting your crush. Well… that sounds easy, but the key lies in how effectively you utilize your articulation skills in praising a young lady you’re looking to date with.
Today, I’m telling you some of the most trusted yet subtle statements that you can use to compliment a girl – Subtle in the sense that it won’t lead you to any kind of embarrassing situations and yet you can leave an everlasting impression on a girl’s mind.
So, here is the list of some of the compliments that women can’t resist, and perhaps love to hear again and again. “
- You’re funny” – Telling your sweetheart you find her entertaining is generally best expressed by simply chuckling at her jokes (or reacting with the cry-giggle emoji to her funny messages), however can be strengthened once in a while by telling her real words (“you’re simply hilarious,” “you make me laugh” or “you have such a great sense of humor” etc).
- “You’ve got beautiful eyes/lips/hair” – Women love to be adored and praised. Letting a girl know that she’s beautiful always makes her blush, so why not go a step ahead. Compliment her about her specific features, such as, hair, lips, eyes, or teeth. This makes her think that you’re paying close attention to her, although try not to focus on weird areas like feet or ears. Also, avoid complimenting on sexual body parts (bosom and bottom) in the beginning. This you can try in the advanced stages of dating when you completely know that the woman is into you.
- “You’re good at what you do” – Try to figure out what your crush is good at. It could be her organization skills, planning skills, punctuality, talkativeness, learning abilities. Even if she is a cleanliness freak don’t waste a single chance in praising her.
- “You really make a good friend” – This is something every girl wants to listen without getting offended. So, this statement is the safest yet most touching compliment that you can ever make to a girl. You can touch your girl’s heart by simply telling her that she is trustworthy and you really cherish her friendship.
- “You look great today” – If you observe that your girl is all dressed up and looking nice or hotter than ever before, don’t hesitate in telling her. But instead of bluntly saying that you look hot or you look sexy try to communicate your feeling in a subtle and sophisticated way. You can say something like – You look great today or you look nice or this color (color of her dress) suits you like anything.
- “You’re the one I really like spending time with” – The best way to make an everlasting How to compliment a girl you like impression on a girl’s heart and mind is to telling her the truth. So, If you like her company be bold and let her know. You can say something like – You’re my favorite person with whom I would love to spend my time or I like your company.
At the end, all I want to say that women like bold and confident men. Compliments are the best way to approach any woman confidently. Try subtle statements and confine your compliments to her skills and abilities at first and avoid complimenting about her looks and appeal. You can anyways make bold statements later, once you are quite sure that she’s truly into you.
Source by Mariyam B Hasnain